Welcome to the official Vax Blog!
We would like this blog to be a forum for help with and discussion of new, exciting or helpful ways to make cleaning your home and beyond easier and speedier. We want you to enjoy interacting with Vax as a business, and other Vax users, and hope that you share and gain a lot of useful information by reading this blog.
However, in the interests and fairness of all users, comments may be monitored and reviewed. Where house rules are broken, we reserve the right to hide/remove comments.
Activity amongst our community which includes any of the following may be removed:
* Profane, defamatory, offensive or violent language
* “Trolling”, or posting deliberately disruptive or abusive statements meant to hijack comment threads or throw discussions off-track
* Attacks on specific groups or individuals or any comments meant to harass, threaten or abuse an individual or groups of individuals
* Hateful or discriminatory comments regarding race, ethnicity, religion, gender, disability, sexual orientation or political beliefs
* Links or comments containing sexually-explicit material
* Discussion or promotion of illegal activity
* Spam, link baiting or files containing viruses that could damage the operation of other people’s computers or mobile devices
* Acknowledgement of intent to stalk an individual or collect private information without disclosure
* Commercial solicitations or overt promotion of a competitor products, services, or brands
* Violations of copyright or intellectual property rights including third party content that you do not have the right to use (whether in the context of this forum or otherwise)
* Content that relates to confidential or proprietary business information
* Content determined in our opinion to be inappropriate, in poor taste, or otherwise contrary to the purposes of the forum
* Information that could be used to identify a living individual
In addition to our house rules, our website terms and conditions should be adhered to at all times.
Vax does not have any obligation to monitor this blog. We may review materials posted and remove them at our sole discretion. We reserve the right to prevent access to this blog at any time, without notice, for any reason. All content posted represents the views of the individuals concerned and not necessarily the views of Vax Ltd or its employees. Use of this blog is at your own risk.
Vax welcomes comments regarding its products and services. However, our policy is not to accept creative ideas, suggestions or materials other than those we have specifically requested. We hope you
will understand that the intent of this policy is to avoid misunderstandings when projects developed by our highly talented staff are similar to someone else’s creative work. We value your feedback on this blog’s articles but we request that you be specific in your comments and not submit any creative ideas, suggestions or materials.
If, despite our request that you not do so, you send us creative suggestions, improvements, modifications, ideas, notes, drawings, concepts or other information (collectively, the “Unsolicited Information”), the Unsolicited Information shall be deemed the property of Vax. None of the Unsolicited Information shall be subject to any obligation of confidentiality on the part of Vax and Vax shall not be liable or owe any compensation for any use or disclosure of the Unsolicited Information whether or not it is incorporated into any Vax products or services.